In an attempt to bring the concept of paella to the world, we have developed The Paella kit for consumers who want everything they need to make a paella, including the paella pan, in a single product. Paella Kit contains the sachet with the dehydrated stock including spices and saffron, the pack of the "Valencia" round rice variety (or noodles) and a bottle of extra virgin olive oil needed to make a paella. All of these ingredients are in the precise proportion needed to make a 4-serving paella in 20-25 minutes
Olive Oil-Aceite de Oliva: 60ml
Dry Paella Stock with spices & Saffron - Caldo Deshidratado:50gr
Paella Kit 100% Natural-Carmencita
Keep in a cool and dry place.
How to use:
1. Heat the extra virgin olive oil in a paella pan. If you want to add a personal touch, you can now fry up some pieces of fish or seafood.
2. Add the rice and stir for 2 or 3 minutes on a low flame.
3. Add the contents of the package mixing it well with the rice and add 1.25l of warm water (5 glasses). Don't stir it from this point on.
4. Boil it on a medium-high flame until the rice has absorbed the liquid. Let it rest for some minutes before serving. Very important: The fire should be distributed equally all over the base of the paella pan.
- Extra virgin olive oil. Instant seafood paella mix. Net weight: 45g. Ingredients: Seafood and fish extract ( may contain crustaceans) (30%), salt, spices (paprika, garlic, turmeric, and saffron 0,15%), tomato and yeast extract.