If you already have a paella pan, this Pack is all you need to prepare a Paella in the easiest way.
You will only have to follow the preparation instructions, add the amount of water indicated, and you will obtain an excellent paella for four people.
Olive Oil-Aceite de Oliva: 1.01Fl.oz./30ml
Dry Paella Stock with spices & Saffron - Caldo Deshidratado: 1.59oz/45gr
Paella Kit 100% Natural-Carmencita
Keep in a cool and dry place.
How to use:
1. Heat the extra virgin olive oil in a paella pan. If you want to add a personal touch, you can now fry up some pieces of fish or seafood.
2. Add the rice and stir for 2 or 3 minutes on a low flame.
3. Add the contents of the package mixing it well with the rice and add 1.25l of warm water (5 glasses). Don't stir it from this point on.
4. Boil it on a medium-high flame until the rice has absorbed the liquid. Let it rest for some minutes before serving. Very important: The fire should be distributed equally all over the base of the paella pan.
- Extra virgin olive oil. Instant seafood paella mix. Net weight: 45g. Ingredients: Seafood and fish extract ( may contain crustaceans) (30%), salt, spices (paprika, garlic, turmeric, and saffron 0,15%), tomato and yeast extract.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Due to shipping restrictions we cannot ship wine to:
Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Illinois, Kansas,
Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan,
New Hampshire, New Jersey, Oklahoma,
New Hampshire, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota,
Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont,
Virginia, and West Virginia.