When you order products from La Espanola you can be assured, we will ship your merchandise with the utmost care. Our shipping team carefully prepare every order to make sure that our products get to our customers in perfect condition. We use UPS as our preferred shipping method to deliver our products right to your door! For oversized items, we may use an LTL Shipping Carrier as well as for pallet orders. Please check the information below to review our shipping policies.
Please check all the addresses carefully. All incomplete or incorrect addresses provided to us that our shipping services cannot deliver, will produce an extra charge to re-send the package out for delivery.
We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes, please be sure your order is being shipped to a residential address.
LA ESPANOLA MEATS, INC. guarantees delivery only to the addresses that we are provided with. If we are unable to deliver the package, we will return your order to our establishment. If the package comes back to us in the same condition as it was sent out, we would be able to send the package back out to you, and we will charge you only for the new shipping to re-send the order. If the package is not received in the same good conditions as it was sent out, you will be responsible for the charges of a new order.
We strive to ship orders the same day they are placed, but in some cases, orders received Thursday or Friday that requires more than 1 business day to ship will be sent out on Monday or the first day of the beginning of the week.
Orders that do not require special handling and/or non-perishable will be sent out within one business day, with exception in Christmas holidays. Perishable orders placed after Wednesday that only requires one to two business day ship will be sent the same day or the following day of the order placed with the exception during the Christmas holidays.
Orders placed after Tuesday that are perishable requiring more than two business days to ship will be held until the following Monday to ship to guarantee freshness.
For overnight delivery (both regular and early a.m.), orders placed by Thursday at 3:30 p.m. PST will ship that day, if not the following day.
For overnight delivery on Friday, it will be delivered on Monday. Customers that need a Saturday delivery must call by 3:30 p.m. PST.
Orders that require a signature for delivery and must have someone present to accept the delivery and there will have three attempts to deliver.
Changes to orders must be received inmediately by telephone, fax, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting us through our web.
Once your order has shipped no changes can be made.
Standard Shipping Rates
|ORDER VALUE||Western States |
|All other States|
|Up to - $49.99||$ 12.99||$ 13.99|
|$50.00 - $99.99||$ 16.99||$ 20.99|
|$100.00 - $149.99||$ 21.99||$ 26.99|
|$150.00 and above||$ 28.99||$ 37.99|
*La Española Meats, INC reserve the right to make changes to the shipping rates at any time.
- Our shipments are shipped through UPS. All our shipments are insured under UPS Insurance Policy for priority overnight services.UPS insurance does not cover acts of God, terrorism, weather, and other unexpected and unusual events.
- We do not charge a handling or box charge on any order.
- APO Rates given by phone. Call us at: (310) 539-0455 Monday-Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm PST
Ground orders are generally delivered in 2-3 days depending on the total weight of your order and the delivery location.
UPS Ground packages are generally delivered anytime Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. (and sometimes later) to residences, and to business addresses during their normal business hours Monday through Friday. UPS Ground packages cannot be scheduled to arrive at a specific time of day. UPS express shipments have guaranteed delivery times that vary by service.
Need it fast?
Next Day Shipping, 2nd Day Air and 3rd Day Express Shipping is available depending of your location.
Occasionally a tremendous demand will deplete our stock of a particular product. We will notify you at once and will send the item as soon as it arrives.
Shipping Alcoholic beverages
- You must be 21 years of age or older to order alcoholic beverages.
- Due to shipping restrictions we cannot ship wine to: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Missisippi, Montana, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tenessee, Texas and Utah.
- If your address belongs to one of the states with restrictions on shipping and you buy alcoholic beverages, these items will be removed from your order and the amount will be returned to your credit card.
Some products due to ensure their freshness, they´re require express shipping. If you purchase perishable products that require express shipping, the Standard Shipping (Ground) option will not appear at checkout (except 1 or 2 days).
If your order consists of both perishable and non perishable items, we recommend you on spliting your orders so you can save on the shipping.
Transportation Options for Perishable and Non-Perishable Items
During the summer months, we take extra measures to ensure the freshness and quality of our groceries. High temperatures can pose challenges for certain perishable items, which is why we offer specific transportation options to mitigate any potential issues.
If your cart includes a mix of perishable and non-perishable items, we provide the following choices:
1. Ground+Air: This option involves transporting non-perishable items by land and perishable items by air. By utilizing land transport for non-perishables, we can offer cost-effective rates and ensure timely delivery. On the other hand, perishable items are shipped via air to maintain their freshness and quality. This two-tiered approach guarantees that all your products arrive in optimal condition, even during the summer heat.
2. Air Only: For the utmost speed and efficiency, you can opt for the Air Only option for your entire order. Whether your items are perishable or non-perishable, everything will be shipped by air. While this option may come with additional charges due to higher air transport costs, it ensures that all your products are delivered promptly, irrespective of their nature.
These transportation options are specifically designed to safeguard the integrity of our groceries, particularly during the summer months when certain foods can deteriorate under the heat. Our dedicated logistics team takes every precaution to ensure that your perishable items remain fresh and that your overall shopping experience is exceptional.
When finalizing your purchase, please review your cart and select the transportation option that best suits your needs.
Should you have any further inquiries or require assistance in making your decision, our customer service team is here to help. We value your trust in our services and strive to provide you with the highest quality products and timely deliveries, even in challenging conditions.
For more information or any concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
Your pack shipment
Depending on the shipping option, and the location of the shipping address, packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after the reception of the payment and are shipped via UPS with tracking and drop-off without signature. If you prefer delivery by UPS Extra with required signature, an additional cost will be applied, so, please contact us before choosing this method. Whichever shipment choice you make, once your package has been shipped, we will provide you with a link to track your package online.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to the total weight of the shipment, and the location of the delivery address. We recommend you to group your items in one order because we cannot group two different orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them.
Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
Please, feel free to send back to us any item that you are not completely satisfied with no later than 20 days from the invoice date.
La Española Meats, Inc.
Attention: Returns Department
25020 Doble Avenue
Harbor City, Ca. 90710
- Be sure to include your name, and phone number, along with a brief explanation for the return without express shipping.
- Upon receiving we will contact you.
- You may return any item within 20 days of receipt for a refund, credit or exchange (minus shipping & handling).
For questions on perishable items, contact our Customer Service Department.
Harbor City, California 90710
* Please contact our customer service team during the following hours: Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST
La Española Meats, INC. © 2023