Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
1 - I don't remember my password, how can I log in?
If you forget your password, the system can e-mail you a link that you can use to reset it.
A link to reset your password will be sent to the email address you provided when you registered as a customer on our website.
- You MUST have a valid email address set (before you lost the password).
- You must remember what email address you registered with your username.
2 - My billing address is not the same as the shipping address, how can I indicate it in my order?
1. By default the selected address will be used both as your personal address (for invoice) and as your delivery address. To indicate that the billing address is different from the shipping address, you must click over "Billing address differs from shipping address" text.
2. If you have more than one address then you can select another address as the billing address or you can register a new address if neccessary.
3 - My credit card has been declined.
If your credit card has been declined, it may be for one of these reasons:
- The credit card may be expired. Check the expiration date on your card and verify that we have the correct date in our system.
- Billing information may be incorrect. Check that the billing name, address, zip code and CVV number on your credit card match those in our system. The CVV number is a three digit code printed on the back of most credit and debit cards. On American Express cards, it is a four-digit code on the front of the card.
- You may need to clear your browser's cache memory and cookies. Sometimes browsers store errors from previous failed attempts and do not allow the transaction to go through. Delete your payment method, clear your browser's cache and cookies, and add your payment method again.
- The transaction has expired. If the payment service is busy processing other transactions, your transaction may expire. Don't worry, your card will not be charged if the transaction expires. If the transaction expires, try again in a couple of minutes.
- The credit card is new or has a low spending limit. Call your issuing bank to see if you need to increase your spending limit. Sometimes banks put low security limits on new accounts to prevent fraud, and may decline some purchases.
Our system tells us that a card has been declined, but does not provide details. If none of these steps solve the problem, please contact your bank to find out why your card has been declined.
4 - My PayPal payments cannot be made
If you use PayPal as a payment method on your account and it returns an error when paying. Here are some common problems:
- Funding sources in the PayPal account are not set up for immediate payments. Make sure that the payment source on your PayPal account is set to "immediate funding source". For more information about PayPal payments, contact PayPal support.
- The PayPal account was not connected. Some browser options interfere with the Save button when you add PayPal as a payment method. If you have problems when you try to save your PayPal information, disable all pop-up blockers, browser extensions and plugins, and save your account information again.
5 - Do you ship outside the United States?
Unfortunately, we cannot ship outside the United States at this time.
6 - Can you ship to a PO box?
We are sorry but we cannot ship to A.P.O. Military address or P.O Boxes and Hotels, our transport partner requires that a physical street address be provided along with a telephone number.