1. Fill a large pot with water.
2. When it starts to boil, add salt.
3. Drop the sheets into the water one by one and slowly so that they don't stick together.
4. Cook for 6 minutes (al dente), remove the plates carefully.
5. Submerge in cold water for 30-45 seconds.
6. Place them on a slightly damp cloth.
7. Stuff with the stew and place on a baking tray, greased with butter or béchamel.
20 Cannelloni Sheets
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Due to shipping restrictions we cannot ship wine to:
Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Illinois, Kansas,
Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan,
New Hampshire, New Jersey, Oklahoma,
New Hampshire, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota,
Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont,
Virginia, and West Virginia.