Hojiblanca is the main variety of olives in our region. It has a very fresh aroma, full of fruity green olive notes, freshly cut grass, olive leaf, with hints of apple and artichoke. On the palate the oil gives a very fresh feel in the mouth with a delicate but elegant spicy and bitterness that are well balanced. This oil is ideal for seasoning vegetables and grilled fish.
- This product comply with all strict policy of kosher food laws, including cleanliness, purity and quality.
· 1st Place Best EVOO of Spain by Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Environment. 2014/15 campaign. Category Intense Fruit.
· 2nd Place for Best Extra Virgin Olive Oil. XVII International Contest of Quality EVOO, Montoro 2014.
· 1st Place Best EVOO International Exhibition of EXPOLIVA 2013.
· 2nd Place Best EVOO of Spain by Ministry of Agriculture,Food and Environment. 2013. Category Intense Fruity.
· 3rd Place Mario Solinas 2013, International Olive Council (IOC). Category green fruit.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Due to shipping restrictions we cannot ship wine to:
Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Illinois, Kansas,
Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan,
New Hampshire, New Jersey, Oklahoma,
New Hampshire, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota,
Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont,
Virginia, and West Virginia.