Egregio is our premium extra virgin olive oil produced from our organic olive groves with the hojiblanca and picual varieties.
It is very fruity, with aromas reminiscent of green olives, and hints of ripe olives, freshly grass and artichoke.
Spiciness and bitterness are mild and balanced, and there is a hint of sweetness. This oil is ideal for green salads, fresh cheeses, and cold soups.
- This product comply with all strict policy of kosher food laws, including cleanliness, purity and quality.
Oleoestepa's Premium brand of organically grown olives and picual. Of early harvest and cold extraction, it presents an intense fruity green olive, with a very balanced spiciness and bitterness. It has the high quality certification of the DOP Estepa. Ideal for drinking raw and for all kinds of green salads and fresh cheeses.
· Silver Award. New York International EVOO Competition 2016.
· Silver Award. Los Angeles International EVOO Competition 2016.
· Gold Award. Olive Japan International EVOO Competition 2016.
· Top-10 Best Organic EVOO BioFach 2016.
· Best Organic EVOO BioFach 2015.
· 2nd Place Organic Best EVOO of Spain by Ministry of Agriculture,
· Food and Environment. 2014/15 campaign.
· Gold Award. New York International EVOO Competition 2015.
· Silver Award. Los Angeles International EVOO Competition 2015.
· Best EVOO Award. Olive Japan International EVOO 2015.
Its sensory profile can be summarized as complex and balanced, very fruity, with a variety of aromas reminiscent of green olives, with hints of ripe olives, fresh grass, green leaf, artichoke and green wood.
It is ideal for all types of green salads and soft cheeses, and to give the final touch to gazpacho and other cold soups.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Due to shipping restrictions we cannot ship wine to:
Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Illinois, Kansas,
Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan,
New Hampshire, New Jersey, Oklahoma,
New Hampshire, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota,
Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont,
Virginia, and West Virginia.