Campo Viejo Gran Reserva 2012
Ruby red with a gold-tinged rim.
Complex nose. It retains the ripe red-berry fruit aromas of blackberries, blueberries, and black plums extraordinarily well. Gradually it opens up to reveal smoky, toasted wood nuances, with spices and hints of minerals and tobacco.
A long, elegant with final hints of coffee with chocolate.
PAIRING AND SERVING INSTRUCTIONS:
An ideal wine to accompany game dishes in sauce or ragout, lamb or beef with spices (roast, stewed or grilled), and mature or blue chees
Serve between 16-17ºC.
· Silver - International Wine & Spirit Competition 2011
· Silver - Concours Mondial Bruxelles 2011
· Silver - Mundus Vini 2011
· Bronze - HK-International Wiine & Spirit Competition 2011
- Aged for 24 months in French oak barrels (80%) and American casks (20%)
- 750 ml