- MAIN DISHES
- 0 likes
- 0 comments
An easy to make and very nutritious potato stew with chorizo.
2 Carmencita choricero peppers
1 kg of potatoes
200 g of chorizo
3 cloves of garlic
1 Carmencita bay leaf
3 glasses of meat stock
Carmencita black pepper
Carmencita Mediterranean sea salt
1. Hydrate the chorizo peppers in warm water for one hour.
2. Extract the pulp from the choricero peppers.
3. Peel the potatoes and mash them.
4. Chop the chorizo, onion and garlic.
5. Fry the onion and garlic.
6. Add the chorizo, the potatoes, the pulp of the chorizo peppers and a bay leaf.
7. Add 3 glasses of meat stock.
8. Season with salt and pepper.
9. Cover and cook for 30-35 minutes.